Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lovely News: I'm a nominee in the GraveTells Readers Choice Awards!



Anchored and I are up for awards!!

You’ll have to forgive me while I freak out a little. This is the first time I’ve been nominated for something like this.

Back in March, I self-published Anchored as a kind of experiment. It’s set in the same world as my full-length novels, and I wanted to see how folks liked it. I didn’t do a whole lot of promotion, but DaVinicKittie over at GraveTells News & Reviews happened to pick it up.

Now, I’m up for Most Promising New Author in the GraveTells Readers Choice Awards, and Anchored was nominated for Favorite Novella. Plus, Carina Press, which will be publishing Twisted Miracles (the first book in my new urban fantasy series), is up for Favorite Publisher!

Y’all, saying I’m the underdog in this fight is a little like saying a sparrow is the underdog against a hurricane. You should see the amazingly talented folks in my categories. I’m bowled over with astonishment to even be on these lists. It’s very humbling.


If you have read my little book and liked it, and want to drop by the voting and give me a little nudge, I would be proud to have your vote.

You can read my GraveTells spotlight here, and you can vote for me and Anchored here. The Favorite Novella category is near the top, and the New Author category is near the bottom, but don't scroll too fast! I’ve found a lot of new authors through GraveTells, and many of them are on these lists. For example, Lindsay J. Pryor is up for Most Original Story Universe and Most Sensual Vampire, and I can assure you those are well-deserved nominations. I adore her Blackthorn series (very very sexy paranormal romance). So, even if you don’t want to vote, drop by and check out the nominees, because there are some great new books to discover.

Happy Holidays, all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment